Sorry, this entry is only available in Polski.
The project of the Freestyle Park is aimed at every person who is interested in freestyle sports such as snowboarding, skiing, roller-skating, riding bikes, kitesurfing, etc. It is also meant to be a great place for children or adults who would like to improve their physical fitness while having a great fun. Our vision was to create a place where pros can practice going even better, next to some kids and grown-ups who may never have dreamed of catching any air at all. Enormous interest of this type of sports activities encouraged us to build our Freestyle Park, where with some help of coaches and using professional equipment one can progress and safely learn new tricks and elements at their own comfort level. The all-year-round sports hall will help you prepare for the season and reach your peak performance.
One of very few training facilities of its kind worldwide, the Freestyle Park is located within the area of the Hajduki chemical plants in Chorzów, in a postindustrial hall of the surface of 700 m2. You may find there 3 specially designed jumps of different size (small, medium, large) which allow you to make progress at your own pace. They are all lined with a wood-composite finish that makes them accessible to anything with wheels, i.e. bikes, skateboards, scooters as well as skis and boards equipped with wheels. Landing in the foam pits will encourage you to push your limits and practice at a higher level without the fear of injury. Moreover, there are a professional spring floor and 4 trampolines from which you may jump into foam. The last but not least challenging element of the Freestyle Park is a skatepark. With regard to other practical aspects, ladies and men’s rooms with lockers, toilets and showers are available. In the nearest future, we are planning to extend our Park and open a CrossFit gym, a martial arts studio, physiotherapy rooms and a coffee shop.
Freestyle Park Regulations
The Freestyle Park, later referred to as the Park, was created for people aiming to improve their physical fitness, agility and acrobatic skills within all kinds of freestyle sports. Therefore, exercising in the Freestyle Park, as well as practicing other sports activities, may induce the risk of injury. In order to maximize your satisfaction with our service as well as minimize any risk resulting from using the infrastructure, we created the present Regulations, which you are kindly requested to get acquainted with and obey, as well as follow the personnel guidelines.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Freestyle Park is owned and administered by the FLOW company located in Chorzów, 17 Stalowa street.
2. The Freestyle Park may only be used by persons (further referred as to users) who paid the entrance fee according to the price list, during opening hours and after completion of the introductory course (individual or in a group) conducted by the personnel of the Park. Completion of the introductory course with regard to available infrastructure should be confirmed by the user by signing a relevant consent form.
3. Using the Freestyle Park infrastructure means the user got acquainted with the present Regulations, agreed to its content and abided by the same, which is confirmed by signing a relevant consent form. Where minors are concerned, the form shall be signed by a legal guardian.
4. The Freestyle Park is a sports and recreational facility available for all users under the following conditions:
- users over 18 years old exercise on their own responsibility;
- minors over 15 years old exercise under supervision of a person who is 18 or older;
- children under 15 years old are allowed to exercise under direct supervision of their parent(s) or a legal guardian.
5. Children and minors may exercise using the Freestyle Park infrastructure only under supervision of their parent(s) or a legal guardian. Should they be absent, they may exercise under supervision of a coach approved by the Freestyle Park management personnel or employed in the Freestyle Park, who has a written consent form provided by the Freestyle Park and signed by the parent(s) or a legal guardian of the minor. Otherwise children and minors will not be allowed to use the Freestyle Park’s infrastructure.
6. Users of poor health are advised not to use the Freestyle Park’s infrastructure, unless they were consulted by their physician and allowed to do so, yet, some additional caution is highly recommended.
7. Every visitor of the Freestyle Park uses the Park’s infrastructure on his/her own responsibility, aware of potential risks and his/her skills, abilities and health condition. Both amateur and professional athletes shall be liable and responsible for all the risk resulting from using the Freestyle Park’s infrastructure.
8. The user is aware and accepts the fact that the Freestyle Park is not responsible for any kind of injury and its effect resulting from using the Park’s infrastructure.
9. The user is aware and accepts the fact that the Freestyle Park is not responsible for any damage of the user’s belongings.
10. The parent(s) or legal guardians shall be liable and responsible for every damage caused by a minor while using the Freestyle Park’s infrastructure.
11. Walking on the structures and/or staying in the landing area of the jumps and skatepark elements while they are used by other Freestyle Park visitors is strictly forbidden.
12. The Freestyle Park’s infrastructure shall be used only according to its particular purpose and function and with great caution. It is strictly forbidden to use the Park’s infrastructure for any other purpose.
13. The management of the Freestyle Park reserve the right to temporary refuse entrance when the number of users exceeds the allowed value or when the number of users may induce some potential risk for new visitors.
14. Before entering the exercising area, users are required to change in ladies / men’s rooms where they are supposed to leave their clothes, shoes and other belongings. The Freestyle Park shall not be liable for any damage or loss of the above.
15. The exercising area shall be accessible only to users in sports clothing, wearing socks, gymnastic or sports footwear.
16. No sharp-edged objects, loose clothing or jewellery are allowed in the exercising area.
17. While exercising and staying in the exercising area, the pockets shall be empty; users are also required not to carry any unnecessary objects apart from the ones allowed by the Freestyle Park personnel. Wearing contact lenses or glasses is allowed only on users’ responsibility.
18. Beverages are allowed only in the specifically designated area.
19. At the beginning of training, a warm up is recommended.
20. Within the Freestyle Park premises, the users are strictly forbidden to behave in a way threatening the safety of their own and other users and that may induce damage to the Park’s infrastructure, especially, it is strictly forbidden to:
a) bring in and consume alcoholic beverages;
b) smoke and use open fire;
c) have and/or use any addictive and/or banned substances;
d) chew gum and consume any food during training;
e) bring in any products packed in glass, cans, sharp-edged objects, weapons or other potentially dangerous objects;
f) litter and contaminate the Park’s premises;
g) destroy the Park’s infrastructure;
h) bring in animals, vehicles or other objects that could impede communications routes and damage the surface;
i) leave unattended objects within the Park’s premises in other than designated places;
j) conduct training classes and gainful activities without agreement of the Freestyle Park management board
22. Persons under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating agent are not allowed within the Freestyle Park’s premises.
22. The users of the Park are required to conduct themselves politely with respect to other users and to take great caution when using the Park’s infrastructure. Persons staying within the Park’s premises who breach public order and good mores, use offensive words, cause any potential danger for other persons using the Park’s infrastructure, do not respect the present Regulations and the Park’s personnel guidelines may be removed from the Park’s premises, regardless of potential criminal and civil actions that may be taken against the Freestyle Park.
23. Any objects found within the Freestyle Park premises shall be returned to the Park’s personnel. Such objects are returned to their owners after being identified within the period up to 3 weeks from the date of their finding and delivering to the Park’s personnel.
24. The users of the Park’s infrastructure must comply with the present Regulations and obey the Park’s personnel guidelines. Any person who breaches the Regulations of the Freestyle Park and disregards the Park’s personnel requests shall be removed from the premises without the possibility of reimbursement and compensation.
25. On noticing potentially dangerous behaviour of other Park’s users, breaching the Park’s regulations or any accident, the users are required to promptly notify the Park’s personnel of such a situation.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT FOLLOWING THE AFOREMENTIONED RULES DOES NOT AVERT THE RISK OF INJURY!
DO NOT OVERESTIMATE YOUR SKILLS AND ABILITIES AND DO NOT PERFORM ANY ELEMENTS OR TRICKS WITHOUT PREVIOUS PREPARATION.
Firma Handlowo Usługowa FLOW Michał Starzyński
ul. Stalowa 17/67
tel. +48 508 215 444
10:00 – 22:00
tel. +48 604-080-998
tel. +48 513-067-126
ING Bank Śląski
(PL) 78 1050 1214 1000 0091 4800 1192